Hearing loss often occurs gradually, so its effects aren’t always immediately noticeable to you. Some signs include:
- having difficulty following conversations in noisy environments, like a restaurant or community centre;
- turning up the volume on the television or radio louder than others in the room would like;
- asking people to consistently repeat themselves; and
- having difficulties hearing telephone conversations.
If you have concerns about your hearing, the first step is to schedule a hearing evaluation. Based on the results, our Hearing Aid Practitioner will counsel you to find the best hearing solution that fits your needs.
Coolidge Hearing Care offers our services at the following locations to best suit you: Call TOLL FREE 1- 888 -871- 4884 to book your appointment
Lloydminster Office– Located at 3801 B 51 Avenue – Open Monday through Friday- 9:00am (through the lunch hour) to 5:00pm
Wainwright, AB– Located at the “PCN” 905 B 3rd Ave – Open every 2nd (second) Tuesday- 9:00am until 2:00pm (by appointment only to 4:00pm)
Vermilion, AB – Located at “Vermilion Senior Centre” 5324 50 Ave – Open every 2nd (second) Thursday – 9:00am to 4:00pm
Bonnyville, AB – Located at “The Take Care Therapy Building” 61009 Range Road 454- Open every 2nd (second) Thursday and every Friday – 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Hearing Aids
- We provide only the best quality hearing devices so you can stay connected to your family and friends, and still be able to participate in the activities that you enjoy. We offer a forty-five (60) day trial period with a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
- We carry most makes and models of the latest hearing aid technology.
- How do you know which hearing aids are going to be right for you? Take them home to try before making a decision
- Ask us about the FLEX Trial click on the this link for more information on the flex trial https://www.youtube.com/user/unitronhearing
- Copyright © 2016 Unitron. All Rights Reserved
- Hearing Aid Repair
- Repairs of all makes and models of hearing aids are preformed at our clinic or may be sent to the manufacturer. We will do our best to repair in-clinic when possible.
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Coolidge Hearing Care Ltd. provides only the highest quality hearing aid batteries so you get the longest life from each battery.
- Assistive Listening Devices
- You may have more trouble hearing in some situations due to distance from others, background noises or poor room acoustics.
- An Assistive Listening Device (ALD) can be used with or without hearing aids to help you hear and communicate more effectively. If you encounter specific situations in which you find hearing to be difficult, you may be a candidate for an ALD.
- ALD’s include such devices as amplified telephones, FM systems, Pocket Talkers, Television Infrared Devices and many more.
- Ask us how we can assist you to find a hearing solution specific to your specific situation.
- Swim Plugs
- If you or your child have PE tubes, myringotomy or any problems associated with Otitis Externa or Otitis Media and are concerned about water entering the ear, then you require swim plugs.
- We offer custom made plugs that let you or your child swim or bath without concern. Since custom swim plugs are made from an impression of your ear or your child’s ear, they provide the best seal to prevent water from entering the ear canal. They can be used in the shower, bath, pools and beaches.
Industrial Testing – Hearing Screening
We provide in-office and mobile audiometric and pre employment screening. We also specialise in FIT Testing on site.
Call us toll free at 1-888-871-4884 to book your business for on-site employee testing.
Hearing contributes to your personal safety, emotional well-being and independence, which is why it is very important to protect it. The best way to protect your hearing is to limit your hearing exposure to excessive noises. Hearing protection is ideal for anyone who is exposed to noise such as those who work in heavy industry or musicians. We offer custom hearing protection that can be worn comfortably in a variety of noisy environments, from work to leisure.
- Toll Free Access
- If you are travelling outside of Lloydminster and need to contact us, call us Toll Free at 1-888-871-4884.